Monday, September 12, 2005

[calendar] Pizza Day



Slashfood are having a Pizza day this coming Monday. "aside from a day's worth of special posts (on topics ranging from frozen pizza taste-tests to all-pizza diets to international interpretations), we want to make sure we get all y'all involved. To that end, we're giving out $25 Amazon gift certificates to the best pizza submissions in three categories: Most Creative Pizza, Most Bizzare, and the overall best-of, the Editor's Choice. "


This post was written by Andrew from Spittoon.biz


8 comments:

Kalyn said...

Hey, I didn't know about Slashfood. I found it very interesting. Thanks.

Shauna said...

Hey, you know, I went all out for the last Slashfood theme day: grilled cheese. I made up my own sandwich, took lavish photos, and wrote an entire post. And then I put my photo into their flickr stream, sent them an email, AND left a comment. They never posted it. I never heard anything about it.

I don't want to be a sourpuss. It's okay. It found its way somewhere else. (Check out the Pragmatic Chef's food fight.) But still, be aware of this.

Andrew said...

shauna - email me direct next time.

Shauna said...

Andrew, I did. But maybe the email got lost. They do disappear into the ether.

Andrew said...

Oh did you. Sorry if I missed it. Next time... go on, inspire me with a great pizza :-)

Joe said...

This looks like fun!

Andrew said...

oh, they have changed the date it is now the 26th of the month.

Cate said...

Funny, I responded to this before, but it didn't show up. Anyways, count me in. I already know exactly what I'm making.