Saturday, October 15, 2005

What to do with Moscatel Grapes?

Has someone blogged recently on using moscatel grapes in something? I swear I saw a recipe - a dessert perhaps or a bread (?) on someones blog and now I have brought the grapes I cant find the recipe.

Any other ideas on what I should do with them? They are semi-dried, like large, sweet raisins. Picture.

This post was written by Andrew from


The Raisin Hater said...

Ewwwww. They look all fat and brown and juicy and disgusting. I tried a quick google search but couldn't come up with much.

Alanna said...

Maybe here? It caught my eye too ... only remembered that it was from one of the Italian sites.

Nic said...

Oh, I see you got to it before I did, AK. Here's the link

Andrew said...

Cheers guys, that could have been it but it doesnt look that familiar. I shall give it a go anyway!