Monday, November 14, 2005

[Calender] One off MeMe

Fancy a MeMe? Next Sunday - What I had For Breakfast MeMe -

We wanna see pictures, what time you ate (lazy Sunday morning with the papers or an apple on the way to Church?), what you ate (full cooked breakfast, a fruity smoothie, a slice of cheesecake or a bowl of porridge?), the provenance of the food and where you ate it (in bed, standing up while shaving, full family meal?). Was it good for you? And did you have a cigarette afterwards?

A one off.


This post was written by Andrew from spittoonextra.biz


4 comments:

cookiecrumb said...

Andrew:
Yes! I'm glad now I didn't blog last Sunday's breakfast. (I wanted to, but it was so good, I couldn't go upstairs for the camera; just dove in)
I'll do the exact same breakfast for Nov. 20.

Kalyn said...

I have a favorite breakfast that I make at least one of the weekend days so I will write about that.

Rachael said...

Andrew, weill you be linking to our pictures? Should we email you a url?

Andrew said...

I will link - send me a url just in case I dont subscirbe to your rss feed. Is anyone going to admit to eating a packet of chocolate hobnobs for breakfast? No... that'll be just me then! ;-)