Monday, May 29, 2006

[blogger] template problems

Help! I am usually able to figure these things out by trial and error, but I am really stumped at the moment.

#1. How do I make my Post Title show up as bold again? It looks kind of weak in its current incarnation.

#2. I just added a Zoom Cloud for tags, but I wanted it to show up on the left sidebar, NOT the top of the page. When I designed it, I thought it would fit--in fact until I started fiddling around with javascript tags at the beginning and the end of it, it DID show up there--but it was literally on top of the things I had already put at the beginning of the left sidebar. Can anyone tell me how I managed screw it up and, more importantly, how can I fix it?

Many thanks!


This Post was written by Willa Frank from Sorry Fugu

3 comments:

SusanV said...

I'm no expert, but it looks like your Zoom Cloud is in the middle because the two /div tags that set off the left sidebar actually come before it. Try moving them to just before your End #sidebar left comment.

For the post title, I'd go to the .post-title section of your template and change font-weight from normal to strong. See if that does the trick, and if not, play with some other settings in that section.

Willa Frank said...

thanks so much for the great advice, susanv! it worked like a charm.

THIS is why i love food blog s'cool. i always learn new things here :-))

SusanV said...

Great! I'm happy to be of help.