Saturday, December 29, 2007

Blogrush?

Anyone had positive or negative experiences with Blogrush? I just added it to my blog (You can see it near the bottom of the left hand column on Herbivoracious.com.) It is one of these blog syndication deals where in exchange for showing their widget with other bloggers posts, they will show your headlines at other blogs and send traffic your way. It seems reasonable to me so I thought I'd give it a try, but am curious about other's results or problems. I'll post an update in a few weeks and let you know how it is working for me.

This Post was written by Michael Natkin from Herbivoracious.com.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I tried it for a while, but it didn't send much (any?) traffic, so I stopped. They sent me an email a while ago saying it had improved, but I couldn't be bothered to put it back onto my site, because of the total lack of traffic first time round. Interesting to know if it's improved.

Joanna

Michael @ Herbivoracious.com said...

Well, I tried it for about a month, and it was a bust. I sent them about 12,000 impressions and they apparently showed my post titles at least that many times, and it generated 6(!) whole clicks back to my site. Definitely wasn't worth the ink.