Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Language Translation2

http://www.avantbrowser.com/ is the home page for a great browser. I use it in addition to Internet Explorer. I pull up an Italian or French or German blog I want to read and copy the permalink into Avant brower and pull it up there. Then I hit the tools pull down menu and Translate is the first link. I have several options for translation. I can read most any website this way, regardless of language.

I also keep another explorer browser window upon with babelfish.com open so that I can paste my English comment into it and translate into the language of the blog I want to post on. I sometimes get comments from the blog host saying my language use is a bit funny, but it has never been called rude.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just like in artist clothing, data can accomplish or breach a hermes bags
. Authenticity cards aren’t the alone authentication of birkin
. Abounding appear with booklets to the little data that analyze the berkin bag
.
Burning the audio and video data to the appropriate disc format - either CD or BECKER
. Authoring a BECKER DVD
requires converting all video and audio sources into MPEG-2 forma. Converting many files to create a VCD or BECKER DVD COLLECTION