Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Correcting Recipe Errors

I just corrected this recipe for chocolate pumpkin pie. (My original post was missing a line—and one cup of sugar). I also put up a subsequent message saying that the recipe had been corrected, but not giving details, because the less said the better, right? And I emailed one blogger who mentioned in comments that she might try it. I still feel terrible because this is my most hit recipe ever; I wish I could reach everyone who is planning to make it. Is there something else I should be doing? Have I fulfilled my obligation?


This Post was written by The Chocolate Lady from In Mol Araan

4 comments:

The Culinary Chase said...

I wouldn't worry too much about it & you made the correction. Anyone who has made a regular pumpkin pie will know that sugar is a key ingredient. Chocolate & pumpkin.....hmmmm.....will have to give that a try! Cheers!

Kalyn Denny said...

It sounds like you did what you could, and I agree, anyone who's made pie will notice it. Happy Thanksgiving.

L Vanel said...

It was very nice of you to promptly correct it.

the chocolate doctor מרת שאקאלאד said...

Thanks all!

It looks like everyone got the correction in time to bake their pies.