Monday, November 27, 2006

I installed Site Meter and it took my blog down.

Yesterday I added Site Meter to my blog. It worked fine for a few hours, then removed access to the blog and all I got was code.

I removed Site Meter and the bog returned.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you.


This Post was written by mimi from French Kitchen in America

9 comments:

Kalyn said...

I don't know why Site Meter could have done this, but thought I'd tell you that I have statcounter and like it. I put the code on my post template (in blogger) and it counts every page.

Willa Frank said...

i have site meter counters installed on three of my blogs and have never had this problem occur. did you use the site meter "automatic" installation for blogger? that's what i've used and it's been very easy. you might just try it again.

Mimi said...

Yes, I used the automatic installation. I thought that might have been the problem. I'll try another counter.

Thanks, Kalyn and Willa.

Anonymous said...

hey ive used sitemeter before but i love statcounter more.

check out www.statcounter.com

Anonymous said...

I have both Site Meter and Statcounter and have never had a problem with either. Also, like the others, I much prefer Statcounter!

Mimi said...

Thanks so much for the input. I signed up for and installed Google Analytics and so far, it's been useful.

sbobet said...

thanks ysboou for arsbochive

hosting-web said...

This is really innovative and a new idea, I like this concept and the way it is carried out in so light and cool manner. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future  updates.hosting in india

sbo said...

sbo
sbobet