Friday, December 22, 2006

[Blogger][Publishing Blog]Error message in new blogger

I switched to the new blogger last night, and I thought everything looked fine. Then I tried to publish a new post this morning and got this message:

login failed for user: aminglin with reason: 200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary

On the blogger help group (see here: http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-publishing/browse_frm/thread/f499592f4a236a97/#), it appears that other people are seeing this error, but no solution has been found. Also, I am getting comments emailed to my gmail account, but they are not showing up on my blog. I'm so frustrated, but I guess that goes without saying. Has anyone else had this problem, and have you found any way around it? Thank you so much for any help you can offer.

This Post was written by Julie from A Mingling of Tastes

No comments: