Sunday, April 08, 2007

IACP in Chicago--a three part question

I doubt there will be time for much of a meet up, but I'd love to know if other food bloggers are planning on attending the International Association of Culinary Professionals conference in Chicago this week. If you are, will you post your name in the comments section? (and please say "hi" if you see me! I'll do the same)

I was intrigued to attend after reading so many food blog posts about the conference in Seattle last year. As food bloggers and food blog readers, what aspects of the conference would you most like to read about this year? I am hoping to blog from the conference, or at very least when I get home.

Finally for those of you who attended last year, any tips for those of us attending for the first time?

Thanks everyone and Happy Easter!

This post was written by Amy Sherman from Cooking with Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! I'll be there starting Thursday morning. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. xo-h

Alice Q. Foodie said...

Hi Amy - I'd like to read about all of it! I'm going to be in SF this week, sorry to miss you but I hope you have fun!! - Alice