Friday, June 29, 2007

[Blogger] Problems publishing via FTP?

Hey, is anybody else out there having problems publishing via FTP in Blogger (i.e., not Blogspot accounts)? I haven't been able to publish all day long -- figures that I've got three posts ready to go today. Every time I publish, it looks like it's doing it--indeed, the post has an ID--but then it tells me that it's taking longer than expected and never actually uploads to OWF. My other blog on that server is having the same problem. I'm trying to figure out if it's a problem with my account, Blogger, or Earthlink (where OWF is hosted).

This Post was written by Derrick from Obsession With Food

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did okay this morning.

A couple of days ago I couldn't do image uploads, but I didn't know if that was me or blogger.

Alanna Kellogg said...

I published a half dozen (test) posts via FTP yesterday, no problem.

Derrick said...

And it now seems to be working for me, too.