Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Edit Pencil Returns

A while back I wrote this post complaining that when I switched to new Blogger, the "instant edit" pencil at the bottom of the posts disappeared. I used this a lot, so I was sad to see it missing. In the comments some people surmised that it might have been because I removed the Blogger nav bar at the top.

Now I'm happy to report that this must have been a new Blogger bug that was fixed, because the pencil is back on all my blogs! It's a really useful tool for blogger users, if you haven't tried it. As long as you're logged in, it's easy to click the pencil and edit if you ever spot an error in a post, no matter how long ago it was.


This Post was written by Kalyn from Kalyn's Kitchen

6 comments:

Susan Voisin said...

I noticed that it came back a few weeks ago, and since you mentioned it, I've used it a lot. I'm really glad that bug was fixed!

christine said...

I missed that tool a lot when I moved to the new blogger! So glad to hear they've put it back. Still don't have it on mine, but hopefully soon.

Joanna said...

Thanks for pointing out what the pencil was for - it took me a while to find it, but now I can see I'll be using it all the time ... hope you're properly sorted by now

Joanna
joannasfood.blogspot.com

mary grimm said...

My thanks along with Joanna's--I'm a demon with minor edits after the post is up.

Sam said...

I am glad it is fixed for y'all but i never lost my pencil at all. bizarre!

christine said...

Waaahhh and I still don't have mine back.