Saturday, April 09, 2005

[General] Welcome to your New School

The other night I was out with a bunch of wonderful San Francisco Wine and Food Bloggers. It quickly became clear that we all had varying levels of technical knowledge about our favourite hobby, blogging. Blogger bloggers, for example, have different queries than typepad ones. Everyone wanted to know about their google page ranking. How do you put those little pull down menus in your side bar? How do you get two side bars instead of one? Improving your photgraphy tips. There are lots of questions and lots of answers. It dawned on me, it would be great to have a blog where food and drink bloggers would be welcome to ask and answer these questions and more.

So here it is - your very own Food Blog Scool. *No Fees!* Make it what you will. If you are an existing food or drink blogger anywhere in the world, please join up so you have the capability to start a thread and ask a question, of your own choosing. Between us, I hope we can unravel some of those blogging mysteries and blogging questions we have always wondered about but never had the guts to ask.

9 comments:

BBQ Junkie said...

What a wonderful idea…a food blogging school. I was just talking with my carpool partner about starting a behind-the-scene blog of my blog. That sounds funny, but you find yourself spending as much, if not more, of your time blogging than on what you are actually blogging about. I look forward to your posts.

www.bbqjunkie.com

Cate said...

Great idea - I look forward to learning more tips and tricks for my blog.

Athryn said...

Very cool, I have been tossing around the idea of starting a Contra Costa county food blog with my mom, as I really haven't seen one, and she and I go out to lunch somewhere random every week.

Sam said...

go for it, Athryn!

Elizabeth said...

This really is a good idea! I wonder if someone might do a post on choosing font size. The font size on the scool posts is quite small! Sure, I probably need new glasses but it's absolutely tiny.

Luckily with Mozilla I can change to a larger font-size but IE users are stuck with it. If the font-size is set in ems, then IE users can change the size.

Jocelyn:McAuliflower said...

Sam- this is an excellent source for new bloggers to find. You've got good questions going!

Carolyn said...

Sam, Thanks so much for starting this s'cool--it will be a boost to all of us.

Widya Sena said...

cuka obat kutil kelamin | dimana beli obat kutil kelamin | harga obat kutil kelamin di apotek | jenis obat kutil kelamin | jual obat kutil kelamin di apotik | jual obat kutil kelamin jakarta | jual obat kutil kelamin murah | jual obat kutil kelamin surabaya | kulit pisang obat kutil kelamin | nama obat kutil kelamin di apotik

Anonymous said...

شركة عزل اسطح
عزل اسطح