Monday, October 10, 2005

Blogger issues, again



Hey, is anyone else (once again) having problems with Blogger tonight? I was able to put up a new post from my flickr photo, and luckily, I pasted the text in. But I did this only because Blogger wouldn't let me add text to the draft I put up last night. When I tried to make changes, it read "The blog you are looking for cannot be found." What? So I re-posted it. Fine. It posted from Flickr. But now, when I try to add in some photographs, or add links, or even a word, then publish, it just keeps going to the "cannot be found screen."

And why can I make changes to this post, but not my gluten-free one? ACK!

I'm trying to not hate Blogger....


This post was written by Shauna from Gluten-free Girl


1 comment:

Cybele said...

You're not crazy.

Blogger lost two of my templates over the weekend.

I'm planning on migrating from blogger to Expression Engine later this month, so I was plenty peeved that I was going to have to rebuild my template from scratch. Luckily I figured out how to do a cut & paste with the original blogger template and the live site.

Another reminder to keep a file with your template in it stored elsewhere.