Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Join the Movement

Remember Alice's Restaurant? Remember: "...can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may think it's a movement."

Monday Miz D at Belly Timber posted photos of her kitchen, which prompted me, on Tuesday, to post pictures of mine, which prompted Kalyn to post pictures of hers.

Friends, it's the beginning of a movement. You don't have to know the words or carry a tune, you just have to show your's. And tag it with:

<a href="http://technorati.com/tag/kitchen+photos" rel="tag">kitchen photos</a>

so others can find it.

This post was written by Kevin from Seriously Good

10 comments:

MizD said...

Aw, shucks Kevin, you're too kind, promoting my gorgeous kitchen like this!

I have ammended my post with the appropriate Technorati tag, though I also ammended the tag to suit the appropriate kitchen. :-)

Guy said...

Yeah, I was going to take pictures of my kitchen last night. But I got caught up in making a roast chicken with mashed tater and gravy dinner. I know that isn't much work, but keep my fingers out of the gravy took quite some time. Surely the post roast will be tonight.

Biggles

Jocelyn:McAuliflower said...

cute- I feel like my kitchen has been such a mess though lately!

I've thought another fun one would be pictures of what's in your refridgerator!

Amy said...

I think I did?

Kalyn Denny said...

I am so proud to have been involved in the starting of this movement. (I always wanted to start a movement of some kind.) I have now amended my post with the appropriate Technorati tag also. Can't wait to see some more kitchens.

Anne said...

Haha, I finally made it. Ah.. fun - and Kevin, I love yours. So beautiful!

Guy said...

Hay, wanted to stop by and say mines is up. I put in the technorati tag and did a manual ping, but it ain't goin' up. So, go have a manual look.

Biggles

Ed said...

Blogged. I've pastd the tags in the entry but it doesn't show up on technorati. I even changed my tags but still no show. Any ideas?

kitchenmage said...

me too! or three or six or something... the tag isn't working for me either--maybe it's got lag time before it gets picked up by technorati... i was actually thinking about starting this meme and just haven't gotten there so it's nce to see others doing it...

cookingschoolconfidential.com said...

If I'm going to post my kitchen on my blog, I had better clean it first!

Cheers.