I've recently bought a url and went through the process of mapping my domain from typepad. My blog address at typepad was. So far so good.
However, tonight I was trying to add in a new typelist and something odd happened. When I looked at www.silverbrowonfood.com it was different to silverbrowonfood.typepad.com, with the former not reflecting the changes I made to the typelist. Whereas when I looked at www.silverbrownfood.com/silverbrow_on_food/ it mirrored the typepad address. This had all been happening in Firefox so I shifted over to IE to see what happened there.
It gets even more confusing. In IE, the typepad address looks as I want it - that is, with the tag cloud. However when I look at www.silverbrowonfood.com and www.silverbrownfood.com/silverbrow_on_food/ neither reflect the changes I made to the Typelists.
It's 12.50am and I'm doing my head in.