Wednesday, August 17, 2005

[Typepad] Cool way to handle bulk photographs

I hope this helps some of you. You might have seen the option of uploading an entire Zip folder of photographs to your site. I use this frequently now, but there is some lag time between getting the folders loaded into a public album and editing and captioning the pictures.

I created a hidden photo album called "Reserve" where I upload files. Once they're all uploaded, I go through the list, one by one. I change the titles, add captions where necessary, and then save (not save and publish) the picture. Leaving the window open, I then clone the photo into the appropriate public album.

When this is done, go through the list and delete them all.

Et voilà!

Now, go stick a pin in the Food Bloggers Global Map.

No comments: