Saturday, July 01, 2006

Way of no return-How do I make a link?

I have a problem with my template that I have tried to change but I just can't figure out how to do it. I have recently changed my Blogger template, using a banner that doesn't lead back to the main page when you click on it so I have tried to insert a link on the right hand side that does exactly that but it only works on the main page where it is useless, when I go into the specific posts, it isn't there anymore. I realize that I obviously have to use the right HTML code so now I wonder if there is someone out there who can help me? Please....


This Post was written by Ilva from Lucullian Delights

3 comments:

Sam said...

would this help you, Ilva?

Ilva said...

Sam-thanks! I'll try this today! I did actually take a look in the archives because I had a faint memeory of something being posted about it but I obviously didn't look hard enough!

Sam said...

Hey - Ilva - I would have had trouble finding it too, but i have been indexing the archives a month at a time and it just so happened that yesterday when I was indexing Jan 06 I was lucky enough to stumble upon just the post you were looking for. Luck ! That's all.