Thursday, March 05, 2009

Moving on

Some of you will remember me from when I was an active food blogger - about two years ago on back for another at least three years. And I still keep up with my food blog reading. But anyone visiting Tomatilla! in the past two years will have been disappointed since I haven't been keeping up with it since I started working as editorial director for a startup. Well, I got laid off a couple of months ago and will be revitalizing Tomatilla! soon. But I also have to pay the bills, so I launched a coffee site that is somewhere between a blog, and a news magazine. It is very early days yet, but I would LOVE if you came and looked and gave me some feedback. By the way, for Wordpress users, the theme I used for the coffee site is atahualpa and it is the most customizable theme I have ever seeen and totally free.


www.getin2coffee.com


This Post was written by Owen from Tomatilla

3 comments:

FJKramer said...

Although the circumstances of your return are not of your choosing, welcome back to the food blogging world. To me, a coffee lover but a casual drinker, the site felt more like a trade news site. Since you intend this to make money, just wondering if you have a target market defined and what other types of sites/blogs they that audience uses, that would give you a good idea if you are on target.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back (and good to know).

Here's to some more amazing posts.

Good luck for us. Cheers!

Jeanne said...

Welcome back! Will definitely take a nose around the site...