Thursday, September 03, 2009

Trouble with Sidebars

I desperately need help. I seem to be having certain issues with my blog design. My homepage seems to be displaying everything as it should - sidebars are there, post footers with labels social bookmarking icon etc. all there. Now if one clicks through into any of the posts or into "recipes", "about" etc. you will see that the sidebars and the post footers have disappeared. I have no idea why? Yesterday everything was fine and I have not been fiddling around with the template/code. Today it seems to have gone crazy on me.

Can any tech savvy person help me resolve this issue if they can find the glitch? Please.


This Post was written by Meeta from What's For Lunch, Honey?

6 comments:

Beth M said...

hey, i can't give you a step by step but i can give you a link to a tutorial that helped me change my code to have a "permanent sidebar".

http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/three-columns-blogger-template.html

i just sat down and experimented with adding the code as close to the tutorial as i could and eventually i got it figured out. unfortunately, i don't know *exactly* what i did so i can't help you more :P

bag manufacturers said...

Awesome ! Article was so commendable . I hope , you will give again more information ........................................................
regards:
http://www.viaam.com

forum widget said...

Thank You Beth M ! I completely got it and found the solution of my problem. I was finding the solution from the morning but didn't get anything. Your post was really very helpful for me. Thanks Dear !!

xlpharmacy reviews said...

Maybe one advise I can give you regarding your site is maybe the colors, they look a little bore.

inşaat malzemeleri said...

Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Thanks you for sharing this testy blog.
You can visit our cafeteria(ThePizzaHotSpot) is open for all the times with tasty and yummy food & friendly service.
Best Pizza in Corio | Top Pizza in Corio | Top Pizza Restaurants in Corio