Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Drop-Down Menu

Happy New Year, everyone!

I apologize for sounding like a broken record, but I've read the previous posts on the drop-down menu topic and I still can't figure it out.

The menu shows up looking all great and fancy, but when you click on a link within the drop-down menu, you are not redirected to the link.

Could someone possibly tell me what html I need to add and where to add it within my template so the drop-down menu works properly?

Thank you so much ahead of time for your assistance.

M

This Post was written by Mona from Mona's Apple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I think I figured out your problem in the coding (with the onChange command). Change it to be:

onChange="location.href=greatest_hits.link_list.options[selectedIndex].value"

That should make it work. Also, you can change the first option ("A-Z Restaurants") to "option selected" instead of the URL.

Hope this helps. If not, lemme know :)

Unknown said...

I had a problem like this last year. If you're still having trouble, email me at chocolateincontext@gmail.com and I'll forward you all of the email exchanges that I went through to fix it.

Emily

Mona said...

eatables!!! you are a complete rockstar thank you sooo much! it worked it worked! i can't thank you enough.

emily stone, thanks so much for offering your assistance too. i owe you guys big time!

m