Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Facebook Profile

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to integrate all of my various profiles and personas online, and I'd like to have a single Facebook account that connects to two different email accounts. That is, I'd like to include both email addresses in my Facebook profile and/or settings. That way, people who contact me through different email accounts can find me at one place online. But I can't figure out how to do it? I'd be delighted to get some advice.

Happy New Year!


This Post was written by Emily Stone from Chocolate in Context

1 comment:

Rachel said...

When you click on "Edit" for your Facebook profile, go to "Contact" and your e-mail address is at the top. Underneath there is a small button that says "Add/Remove Addresses." That's how you can add a second e-mail.