Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wordpress Plugin

Hi all!

You know how some blogs have those links at the bottom of each post that let you save to all the social networking sites (del.ic.ious, facebook, stumble upon, i'm sure there are others I don't even know about)? Is there a Wordpress plugin that lets you add those links to the bottom of every post?

The closest thing I found is a (quite good) WP plugin called ShareThis, but it doesn't work quite the same way -- it opens up a box that then lets you send the post through email/facebook/all that other stuff). I'd rather have a few one-step links.

Thanks in advance for any help!



This Post was written by Katy from Sugarlaws.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Sociable, which has worked pretty well for me. It shows on each individual post. You can check it out at my site and see if you like it.

Hope this helps :)

Kalyn Denny said...

Amy from Cooking With Amy shared about Add This. It's a bit of code that goes in your template, then a button that links to Add This shows up on every post. If you click it, you can choose which social bookmarking service to use. I love it (Thanks Amy!)

foodperson said...

I use Share This, which works great, also has an email this post link and was super easy to install. I'm in a hurry so I don't have the link right off, but it should be easy to find.

Andrea said...

I second Sociable. It works in individual posts or anywhere else you want to specify. Easy peasy.