Friday, August 18, 2006

Bookmark & De.licio.us Trouble

I've just recently noticed that when I (or with any hope, someone else!) bookmark one of my own posts or I post one to de.licio.us, only the blog name A Veggie Venture, not the blog name plus the post title, comes through automatically.

Does any one know how this is controlled in Blogger? And is there a way to choose which comes first, the Blog Name or the Post Title? And while we're on the subject, do others have a preference for order, let's say A -- Post Title first, Blog Name second or B -- Blog Name first, Post Title second?

Many thanks from Alanna at A Veggie Venture


3 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

I am so sad no one is answering this because it's something I wanted to know too. I know that I vaguely remember somewhere that it's better for search engine optimization to have your post title first in the url, but I don't know any way to change this in blogger. Yet, there must be something in the settings that controls the url structure in some way because my post titles show up on del.icio.us whereas Alanna's don't. Anyone know why???

G said...

I am waiting too. I don't even know how to put delicious code into my posts. I am so clueless.

Alanna Kellogg said...

I checked with Paul from Kiplog directly, he's SOOO good about providing great answers to technical questions. Since this is likely a Blogger template issue (vs html or CSS), he didn't know. Kalyn, Gabriella, (anyone else?), I'll let you know when I figure it out.