Friday, August 18, 2006

[Misc] Review Copies

I received the following email from a publicist who asked that I forward it on to any/all interested food bloggers. Please send her your email and blog link if you would like to be on her mailing list.

I am a freelance publicist who has recently started working with a lot of chefs (Rick Bayless is one) and I would like to have blogger info to keep the food sites updated. Would you pass on contact info so that I may send you galleys and review copies of the food books that I work on.

Genevieve Kvam
Publicist
SallyAnne McCartin & Associates
860/435-6464
ghkvam@aol.com


This Post was written by Amy from Cooking with Amy

4 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Thanks Amy!

Amy Sherman said...

I have found that publicists are more than happy to send review copies of books. All you have to do is ask! Once you've developed a relationship with a publicist/publishing house, there's a good chance they will just start sending you books automatically.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing on her details Amy!!

Cate said...

Thanks, Amy!