Wednesday, August 23, 2006

[photo] Picasa/Hello: Know Your Limits

It would appear that there are limits.
Trust me to reach them!



this is the error I got after loading a few quite a lot of pictures to blogger using the blogger bot in hello and picasa today.

After a few minutes it does in fact let me post again, but not if I am working very fast, which, of course, I am want to do. Anyone else come across this?

If you do - just try again a minute or 15 minutes later, it looks like you don't actually have really to wait til the next day.

This Post was written by sam from becks&posh

2 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

All I know is Blogger can be a little tempermental about uploading pictures..so if you get the picture in the upload state and the "load" button appears, I try to give it a minute or two to adjust to the job..It certainly helps if yr files are not huge. I try to keep mine in the 25-85+ KB range. But I experienced a new positive glitch today. That the picture is popping in without my getting to click the load button! Suddenly it's there in the body of my post without a lot of the usual hassel..go figure.Not sure if this helps because I don't use Picaso/Hello. I just upload from files on my desktop. If I take a picture from Flickr, Blogger doesn't like it. I have to noodle with it in PhotoDelux Home edition(nothing fancy like photoshop) If I can assist in any way contact me :)

Cate said...

I haven't come across that before, but I post my pictures a different way that you may want to try. I upload them to flickr, and the post the jpeg properties in my blog post that way. Works like a charm every time. Hope this helps.