Sunday, February 19, 2006

Light Box

A while back someone posted a link to a site with instructions for creating light boxes. I recently moved and the former jury-rigged setup I had for photos was impossible in the new place -- so I made a light box. It was a piece of cake and my deepest thanks to whoever first posted the link.

However, I didn't like the gloss finish on the foam board -- too much glare. I liked the matte finish of the white sheet I had been using before. So I cut a slot in the back of the top that I could feed the sheet through. This will also let me insert other cloth backgrounds (my black velvet, for instance) as I need them.

Light Box

This Post was written by Kevin from Seriously Good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice addition! Great work!

BBQ Junkie said...

Sweet link.