Saturday, April 08, 2006

Typepad list of blog "bling"

Typepad has recently introduced a 'widget gallery' (with the tagline "Point.Click.Bling."... cute...). They are grouped under categories like commerce, search, publishing tools, and so on. Some services like Feedblitz and Technorati have already been talked about on S'cool, but others were unfamiliar to me, like MyBlogLog.

Although the one-click instructions are for Typepad sites, the services offered can be used by anyone. Just click on each service name then the logo to get to the actual service page(s). If you like to "bling out your blog" this may provide at least some hours of fun. The overview page is here.

This post was written by maki from I was really just very hungry.

1 comment:

restaurants in Laguna Philippines said...

I really like your blog, I feel we have a common love from your blog. Hope you make friends with me, and give more exchanges.

Alvin