Tuesday, June 20, 2006

[Blogger] Html codes -- IE vs Firefox

Hi there, i've got a tiny question.
The lastest posts icons look good with IE, but they are all messed up when viewing with Firefox.
Click HERE to see screen captures.

Any ideas?

Plus: it seem i can't make more space between the icons. I tried with 'margin' with 'br'; but nothing seems to work.
Here is the html codes for that part (click HERE).

I'd be happy if someone could give me a hand.

Thanx
Fanny
UPDATE: problem almost solved -- i finally removed the [li] tags at the beginning of each picture html code and if you want to see what i get you can go here.
BUT there is still something i've got to fix.

And the new codes HERE

UPDATE 2 - thanx to Jack's brain, everything's now back to normal, so thank you!

This Post was written by fanny from FOODBEAM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remove the "FLOAT: right" style from each second image (cheese, happy b-day, and framboises) and that should fix the problem and get the spacing the way you want it.

Anonymous said...

If you remove the "float:left" from all but the first image then your line should return to its normal position.

*fanny* said...

Thank you so much Jack's Brain; as you can see im not an html expert at all.
Always doing the same mistake.
I'll try en tell you

Fanny

Robert said...

This is a great article, Thanks for giving me this information. Keep posting psd to html5

Unknown said...

The Space Between Us movie free online

Unknown said...

Hmm it seems appears looks like your site website blog ate my first comment(it was extremely super long)so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted had written wrote and say,I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.I as well too am an aspiring blog blogger writer but I'm still new to the whole thing everything.Do you have any helpful hints recommendations tips and hints points suggestions tips for inexperienced first-time rookie novice beginner newbie blog writers?I'd certainly definitely genuinely really appreciate it.

watch The Space Between Us movie for free

Unknown said...

Pretty Very great nice post.I simply just stumbled upon your blog weblog and wanted wished to mention to say that I have I've really truly enjoyed loved browsing surfing around your blog weblog posts.In any case After all I'll I will be subscribing for your on your in your to your feed rss feed and I am hoping I hope I'm hoping you write again once more soon very soon!

watch The Space Between Us movie for free