Sunday, February 04, 2007

[Admin] Food Blog Scool Invites

For your information, new blogger no longer allows me to personalise the invitation to food blog s'cool. Instead, those people now signing up to be a member will get a standard blogger message that looks like this:

The Blogger user Sam has invited you to contribute to the private blog: Food Blog S'cool.

To contribute to this blog, visit:
http://...

You'll need to sign in with a Google Account to confirm the invitation and start posting to this blog. If you don't have a Google Account yet, we'll show you how to get one in minutes.

If you are already a Blogger user, please note that this blog uses the new version of Blogger, currently in beta. To post to Sam's blog, you will access this new version with a Google account, instead of your Blogger account. You will see a separate dashboard that does not include your current blogs, but you'll have the opportunity to move them over to the new version of Blogger at a later date.





This Post was written by sam from becks & posh

2 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

I'm still confused with all this.
Since I have NOT moved to "NEW" blogger it seems I can not post here. Plus I can no longer respond directly to commenter's emails= I get a non-deliver message.
And I hear complaints that it's much harder to comment on the new blogger for others..
Hmmm...

Sam said...

We discovered there is little choice about moving. Basically blogger presented me, last weekend, with a page that made me move the bllog.
I recommend everyone who hasn't yet to move to new blogger asap.

I haven't had any commenting problems with new blogger so far. Others may have, maybe they were teething troubles?