Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feed your need to, well, um, feed

I just thought I would share this resource with those of you who are interested in understanding more about RSS feeds, feedreaders, FeedBurner, subscribers, how feeds are tracked at FeedBurner, and why those subscriber numbers fluctuate (is it REALLY a measure of the popularity of your blog, should it matter to you?)

Its an older article but has some good stuff in it.

"A Peek Inside TechCrunch's 100k Subscriber Milestone" at "Burning Questions" at FeedBurner.


This Post was written by Nika from Nika's Culinaria

3 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Nika, thanks. I've always wondered why that Feedburner number fluctuates so much!

Anonymous said...

sure thing. Whenever I spend any time thinking about feeds I start to wonder if they mean anything at all and then I ponder if blogging means anything at all .. that whole "If a tree falls down in a deserted forest, does it make a sound" business.

Squishy said...

Thanks for the help. I will check it out. 5 thumbs up.

Cheers Amelita