Sunday, May 21, 2006

New Zealand Bound

New Zealand Map

Hello everyone,

I'm traveling to New Zealand in mid June (business trip) and would love to meet up with food bloggers who might be in Auckland the weekend of June 16th. I'm also curious to know if there are any "must do or see"s in the Auckland area for a foodie like myself. Please drop me an email at elise [AT] elise {DOT} com if you are in NZ and would like to meet up, or if you have suggestions of what to do while I'm there. And if you know of some good NZ blogs to recommend - food, travel, or photography, please let me know. Thanks so much!

This Post was written by Elise from Simply Recipes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, my favorite city. Can I come?
I guess I shouldn't covet, I'm in Sicily right now.

http://winosandfoodies.typepad.com/ is in Auckland.

Can't offer much advice - it's been 16 years since I've been there. Go and have a beer at the Shakespeare Brewpub, and let me know if it's still as good.