Friday, December 30, 2005

A better ad network?



Hey all, I am sure lots of you all use adsense, as I have, but I wanted to let you know about this other adnetwork called Chitika eMiniMalls that I cruised by today and added to my blog at Nika's Culinaria (you can see two different types of ads from them throughout the blog).
They have a higher payrate than adsense and the ads seem to draw people in by ther interactive nature as well as their targeting ( am waiting to see how well it does that but you do get nice ads for wine and Fois Gras on my site now)

In addition to those, I also suggest putting up an affiliate button because the number one thing people say about our visitors is that they are very likely bloggers too and might be interested in a new blog ad network.

Check it out at:


Get Chitika eMiniMalls



Remember that they are dynamic so each page load brings different ads to different people.


This post was written by Nika at Nika's Culinaria.


2 comments:

Elise said...

Hi Nika,
I had Chitika ads up for one day and found that the click-through rate was abysmal - about a tenth of the click-through for Adsense. Perhaps they do better on sites that are product recommendation sites versus food, cooking and recipes. If you or anyone else here tries them out, I would be interested to hear of your experiences.

nika said...

elise: yeah.. my experiment with them has been just awful. When I have time in the next day or two I am going to switch back and see what happens (try to be quasi-scientific about it)

Thanks for the note on how its going for you.. thought it was just me!