Sunday, March 05, 2006

Expandable post - HELP!

I am having technical difficulties trying to expand and collapse my posts.

I followed the instructions from the post
Expandable Post Help, by Mona, Friday, January 20, 2006

but the Read more! is appearing at the beginning of my post even if I placed it where I want it to appear in my post, as per instructions. So I am obviously doing something wrong because I can see from the comments in the Jan 20 post that it worked for everyone else.......

And, In step 1 of the instructions, I inserted the listed "mainorarchive" text under:
"style"

which I found under:
/* Footer
----------- */
#footer p {

Maybe that is the wrong place ?? UGH!

Can anyone help me fix this? Thank you!


This Post was written by kishko from kishko.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Rose said...

I had some trouble with this as well. I asked the blogger at Brown Bread Ice Cream for help, since she wrote a whole post on it.

kishko said...

done, fixed, thank you!!

ibc said...

estimated 9 million out LGBT people in the US alone. That estimate reflects only a slightly less thคาสิโนออนไลน์an 4% of the entire population, yet we hear that more than 9% of the population is actually gay. Our community is still struggling for equal rights, to marry legally, to be out without discrimination and all the other legal rights afforded to straight people.