Monday, March 20, 2006

How Can I Remove My Old Blog From 'Blogger'

Hello,

Few months back I started a blog on Blogger (mahanandi.blogspot.com) and later I decided to buy my own domain and hosting services. I moved my contents to my new domain (nandyala.org/mahanandi).

I tried to delete my blog from Blogger and I followed the steps described on Blogger for deleting a blog. I also deleted the related contents I saved on my domain in WordPress folders (I used WordPress to create my new blog). But neither of these steps has worked and my old blog still comes up at mahanandi.blogspot.com.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could tell me how to delete the blog from Blogger completely.

Thank you in advance.

Indira

(This Post was written by Indira from Mahanandi .)


6 comments:

Cate said...

Log in to Blogger and go to the blog you want to delete. Go to the Settings tab and at the very bottom, click on "delete this blog." Hope it works - did for me last week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Cate.

I tried that already,following the "blogger - how to delete a blog" method.

Now I can't login into my old blog, but the 'deleted' blog is still appearing on the web.

mae said...

I was going to suggest the same as Cate did. Blogger can't seem to behave the way we would like it to lately...

Jocelyn:McAuliflower said...

How about instead of deleting your blogspot blog, you have it forward to your new one?

Jocelyn:McAuliflower said...

specifically:
Under settings- publishing can you change your blog url to your new blog url?

Hosting companies in india said...

I really appreciate your efforts on posting great information on spam.This is very necessary to every blogger.So i look forward to your next updates in near future.hosting companies in india