Monday, March 06, 2006

Locked Out of My Site
I have tried numerous times this am. to get into my site to do a post. I keep getting this error message:

553 Permission denied.blog/1/44/14/themoveablefeastpcs/archives/2006_03_01_themoveablefeastpcs_archive.html

I went to Blogger's Help site and changed my password and that didn't work. Has anyone else had this problem and how on earth can I gain access to me own site? When I click on my favorites list to my own site it said that I am not allowed to view that site.

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the themoveablefeastpcs.blogspot.com home page.
You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer
So it doesn't matter how I try to get into my site, I am denied access every which direction I have tried.
This Post was written by Vickie from The Moveable Feast Food Blog



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Same thing is happening to me!

The Cookbook Junkie said...

I can't get into my recipe archives either. I'm 'Forbidden' to access those files on that server. I was able to update those posts this morning but I can't access the pages. I've heard Blogger was having fits again so I'm going to wait it out.

Joe said...

Posted at blogger status

"Monday, March 06, 2006

Some users are currently getting "403 Forbidden" errors when viewing their blogs, and "Permission Denied" errors (or variations thereof) when publishing. We're restarting some machines right now and things should be working again very soon.

Update: This has now been fixed. If you still encounter problems, please clear your browser's cache and cookies, then give it another shot.

Posted by Graham at 08:45 PST"

vlb5757 said...

Thanks for letting us know. I have two blogs and could get into one and not the other. I thought that was pretty weird. Today I got up and everything is back to normal. Guess glitches happen. I am just thankful that things are back up and running again!

Unknown said...

It happened to me too. Servers had to be reset or something. I panicked and renounced all technology. I'm back to normal now.

sbobet said...

happened to me sbo
sbo
too. Servers

sbobet said...

happened to me sbo
sbo
too. Servers