Tuesday, March 28, 2006

[misc.] Feedburner frustration

I really love Feedburner but it's very annoying that I can't display my feed stats on my blog just because I don't have my own domain (feedburner requires a "unique IP address " which cannot be obtained through blogger. It seems like Blogger is the only platform that cannot use the feedburner circulation icon. Is there any way for a blogger blog to show stats on their feed besides through feedburner?


This Post was written by Michele from Chef Michele's Adventures

3 comments:

Cate said...

I have the Feedburner icon on my blog (thru Blogger)....

Michele said...

It's a different icon Cate... the one that shows your feed circulation. According to Feedburner the icon won't work with Blogger.

Maheen said...

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. https://colivre.net