Sunday, March 26, 2006

[Members] New Pupils Welcome

In the interests of you all being introduced to new food blogs, I thought it might be a nice idea to let you all know every time I sign up a new bunch of pupils to the Food Blog S'cool Blog Roll. Today I filled an entire class of Quinces, followed by some Rutabagas. Please check them out and give them all a hearty welcome to our little community...

Quince


La Vida Dulce
Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
Just Really Very Hungry
Albion Cooks
Tigers & Strawberries
Pease Porridge
The WebSorceress Cooks
Chocolate in Context
Word of Mouth
Erin's Kitchen
Magari
A Chicken in Every Granny Cart
Pleasure Cooker
Stalking the Waiter
Black Salt

Rutababga

The Daily Tiffin
Posie's Place
The Unemployed Cook
A Few of My Favourite Things
A Little Note
Tongue & Cheek
Tea Guy Speaks


This Post was written by Sam from Becks & Posh

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some nice ones there and some great new recipes to try out.Yumm

plum said...

I saw this and thought "oh yes, I've been meaning to enrol for a while". Then I realised that if I did so now, I'd be a Rutabaga! I think I'll have to hang out until S or T!!!

Sam said...

Plum! that's cheating. ;)

Marianne said...

I, for one, am proud to be a rutabaga! They are delicious and much-maligned.

Cate said...

Welcome everyone!!

Jennifer Maiser said...

mmm ... rutabagas.

Kalyn Denny said...

Sam, thanks for all your work keeping this up. I think there are some great bloggers coming on board.

Joe said...

Nice to "see" some of the new links! Thanks for all your work with keeping the site updated Sam!

Anonymous said...

Rutabagas are good...but I do like quinces ever so slightly better. They are quite tasty.

Thanks for adding me, Sam!

Anonymous said...

Hey, all you new bloggers, come and stick a pin in the Food Bloggers Global Map. Click the mouse and hold and drag to center, then zoom in. Lather, rinse, repeat as needed. (My e-mail address is at the top of the page: e-mail me if you need help. It's easy to delete a pin if you miss your mark, so just let me know.)

Thanks, Sam, again and again for all you do for this community.

Meeta K. Wolff said...

GOOOOO Rutabagaaaaas! I am one of the new Rutabagas and thank you Sam for signing me up. Look forward to y'all dropping by and saying hi!

Rutabagas Rock!

Susan Voisin said...

Thanks for providing this list. I'm enjoying going round and visiting each of the new blogs.

Quinces rule! ;-)

Catherine said...

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the mention. Quince is appropriate for me as The Owl and the Pussycat was one of the readings at my wedding. Better pull out my runcible spoon.

Cheers!

Alanna Kellogg said...

>> This is so great, Sam -- thanks for the introductions. >> And to all the new food bloggers -- welcome!! >> I seem to be a Horseradish, is that a vegetable? I'll have to figure out how to make some!

Anonymous said...

I too, am proud to be a rutabaga!!

Unknown said...

Premium Pulman Pvt Ltd is specially established for the manufacture of size reduction equipment (Pulveriser). This is off chute of the Parent company M/s. Precision Products. AHMEDABAD (INDIA). Hammer Mill, Industrial Pulveriser, Micro Pulveriser, Air Swept Mill, Poultry Feed Plant, Salt Refining Plant, Spices Plant, Sugar Pulverisers, Pin Mill