Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Quick Question for Text Formatting

I know that "em" is italic, and "strong" is for bold text -- what do I use when I want to make strike-through text?


This Post was written by Cyndi from Cookin' With Cyndi


Helen (AugustusGloop) said...

Use "strike" or "s" for old-skool.

Kalyn said...

Hey Cyndi, thanks for asking and Helen, thanks for answering. I've been wondering that too.

Marc said...

Through some clicking around the web, I found this great guide to HTML that has all kinds of formatting like strikethrough, lists, and so forth. It has come in handy quite often.