Thursday, January 11, 2007

Flickr badge and new blogger

Hi,
I switched to the new blogger and so far I like what it does. However... I still have issues trying to get my flickr badge to work. I like to have the badge lined somewhere between my profile and the blog archives....
Blogger keeps coming back with this line:

"Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message: The reference to entity "zg_person_id" must end with the ';' delimiter. Replace this line of text with the main body of your post"

I have been squinting at the code and this message and I can't find what is wrong. I think it has something to do with the spot I try to insert this code in. The only time that I could actually see the badge on my blog it was positioned at the top of my page, showing some of the XML as well, bit sloppy!
Can someone please help me? Please type very slowly as I am a bit tech-challenged ;(
Thanks


This Post was written by Karen/Baking Soda from www.bakemyday.blogspot.com


No comments: