Monday, January 29, 2007

Help

Some of my friends that use explorer with pc (with mac no problems, just pc...) say that they do not see the header of my blog... And I'm afraid this problem is going on sice I switched to the new blogger, at the end of December...
The piece of html I use (and used in the older blogger version) is this:

/* Header
-----------------------------------------------
*/

#header-wrapper {
width:750px;
height:200px;
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:0px solid $bordercolor;
}

#header {
margin: 0px;
border: 0px solid $bordercolor;
text-align: center;
color:$pagetitlecolor;
}

#header h1 {
margin:0px 0px 0;
padding:120px 10px .25em;
line-height:1.2em; background:url("http://farm1.static.flickr.com/137/338848211_8ad78c9ca4_o.jpg")no-repeat left top;
}

#header a {
color:$pagetitlecolor;
text-decoration:none;
}

#header a:hover {
color:$pagetitlecolor;
}

#header .description {
margin:0 5px 5px;
padding:0 20px 15px;
max-width:750px;
text-transform:uppercase;
letter-spacing:.2em;
line-height: 1.4em;
font: $descriptionfont;
color: $descriptioncolor;

}

Can someone help me?


This Post was written by Sara - Piperita from The Kitchen Pantry

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Sara

Indeed, on my pc I can see your title in fire fox but not in IE.

I tried to do a little google search but dont have time to read all the suggestions. here is a page that might be worth a read through of. Let us know how you get on. Did you try something other than FLickr as per the suggestion left by someone on your blog?

Sara - Piperita said...

Hi Sam,
many thanks for the useful link: I think (I hope) I solved the problem!!!
Many many thanks Headmistress!