Friday, January 05, 2007

Live Links to Food Blog Award Nominees

I've copied and pasted all the links for the Food Blog Nominees from the ballots at Well Fed.
If you want to check out all the nominated blogs before you vote, check out this Blog Appetit post.

Well Fed polls close at midnight EST January 9th. The software Well Fed is using to collect the votes does not allow for live links, so since I was doing this anyway, I thought I'd make a post out of it and save others the work.

Here's the link if you are ready to go vote for your favorite blogs of 2006.

Congratulations to all the nominees.

3 comments:

shuna fish lydon said...

this is absolutely fantastic!! thank you so so much for taking the time to do this! I will be sending many a folk your way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Faith, for all your hard work. Hopefully next time around, we'll be able to find a polling package that allows the hyperlinking combined with the IP blocking/security. Thanks a million!

Kalyn Denny said...

Very wonderful of you to take time to do it. I'll definitely link to your list.